Thursday, April 29, 2010

News....

Hello there my lovelies, 

So here's the news. It's been *counts* 16 days since my surgery. It all went very well apart from the extra day I had to spend in the hospital. I am only now beginning to feel back to 'normal', whatever that means and have just started to write again in the last couple days. 

I have lots of chapters in my head but getting them down on paper when I have the energy is a whole other story. I'm still taking enough medication to knock out a small elephant but that will finish this weekend so i'm hoping even more normality will resume next week.

I have half of the next chapter of The Wine Tasting written in my head. Again, I just need to get them typed and beta'd and they will be with you as soon as I can physically do this. I'm a chronic insomniac who has slept more in the last 2 weeks than I have inthe last 2 years....this is not normal for me and I dont like it one bit LOL. How does anyone get anything done if they sleep??? Jeez.... 

Anyway, I hope you'll bear with me. WineWard will be with you soon. 

Thanks for all your support and kind messages, once again, y'all rock. 

xoxo

Bee

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Bee. I'm glad ur sort of back to normal. And I agree with the whole sleep thing. When I sleep the "appropriate amount needed" it seems that I don't do all the things I want to do in a day done. LOL

    Now go spend some time with Writerwatd and Wineward ;)

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on the mend, bb! Take your time and don't feel rushed. We want you to get better and we will be here and ready to leg hitch the Edwards when they're ready :)

    ReplyDelete