Tuesday, April 6, 2010

News & other ramblings



Ok, peeps. Here's the story. 

If you follow my work on Fan Fiction.net then please note I have changed my penname from IrishTwilightSisters to just IrishTwiFicster. There is logic to the madness - some people assume the 'sisters' part of my original penname meant there was more than one author to the stories. 
Not so! It's just lil ol' me, I promise. 


And finally, you all know by now, that i've not been well. I'm still on bed rest and writing when I can.  Thanks for bearing with me. If anyone knows a good general surgeon who can do a quick gallbladder-ectomy, let me know. ;)

That's it for now. Subscribe above for email updates to keep up with all the news.

xoxo ~ Bee

1 comment:

  1. Be good to have you back Bee.. Hope your feeling better soon, cause as soon as you are, i'll be on your case about chapter 14!! ;o)

    D xox

    ReplyDelete