Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kiss Me, I'm Irish - Chapter 2 Teaser


Edward

As Alice drove down the quays towards our apartment block, Bella was greeted with the River Liffey and all that surrounded it. “Wow. Oh, look at that. Wow.” I laughed, and she turned to look at me with a half-wounded look on her face.

“Am I being too much of a tourist?” she asked me.

“No, it’s just quite funny to see the city through the eyes of someone who has never been here before. I guess we are just jaded, eh Ali?”

“Don’t talk rot, Edward. You love this city and know the bones of it inside and out. You’d be the perfect tour guide for Bella. If it wasn’t for the fact that you’d hop on her faster than a fly on shite, I might actually let you show her around.” 

________________ 

Comments? 

Chapter 2 will post Sunday all going well. 

Sláinte

Bee

5 comments: