Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update & shizz....

Just a quick note to keep you all updated on what I am working on at the moment. In case you think I fell off the face of the earth or anything...



I am working on a new fic featuring an Irish Edward. I'm hoping to post the first chapter sometime in the next week so keep an eye out for it. Chapter 1 is written and is with beta and has been pre-read and i've gotten great feedback so i'm looking forward to your reaction to it.

I am beta-ing 'I Know Those Eyes' for C. Anna Cullen (cullenluv) - if you haven't read this story yet, then you are missing out. 'Prickward' is just too delicious for words.

And as usual, I am working on the I.T.S blog. 

That's pretty much it for the moment. Catch me on twitter at @IrishTwiSisters or my fanfic twitter @IrishTwiFicster ;)

xoxo

Bee

2 comments: